The Mount Academy is housed in former Mount Saint Alphonsus seminary built by the Redemptorist Brothers in 1907
on the banks of the Hudson River. In this magnificent setting, students are formed in the school ethos of excellence and service
and inspired to give their best regardless of their ability.
The chapel at The Mount Academy has been preserved and restored. A pipe organ has been reinstalled. Both chapel and organ are frequently used for important occasions, including our graduation ceremony.
Spanning four levels, the library at The Mount Academy provides an inviting place of study for both students and staff.
Our campus covers over 400 acres with a range of ecosystems, including a significant expanse of the majestic Hudson River. The proximity of the Hudson allows for a range of educational projects and activities.